FORMAT ANATOMY PRACTICAL EXAM 3RD YEAR IUMP 2010/11
· Post triangle
· Ant triangle
· Cranial cavity
· Brain stem
· Cerebrum(all surfaces)
· Internal capsule(horizontal section of cerebral hemisphere)
· Eye ball
There will be 7 spots for 15 marks.
Each spot consist of one main question,then there will be some questions related.
1)identify the colored area?
-what structures related to it..etc
Some of Q that might be asked :
-optic nerve (origin,blood supply,structure crossing it)
-extraocular muscles (know its origin,insertion,nerve supply n blood supply)
-for brainstem,there will be 6 possible Q :
· Basilar pontine groove (basilar artery & its branches..etc)
· Middle cerebellar peduncle (what fibers passing through it..etc)
· Pyramid (fibers related,cranial nerve related to it)
· Olive (inf olivary nuc,cranial nerve related to it)
· Inf cerebellar peduncle (fibers passing through it)
· Gracile n cuneate fasciculus
credit to Zatil~ ;)